Beard Fact Design Men's Facial Hair Humor Funny T-Shirt
Brand: Beard Gifts for Men & Beard T-Shirts by NLTS
- Does your dad, boyfriend, husband, or any male figure in your life has a beard & love funny designs? Then this Beard Fact funny design is the perfect gift for bearded men. Great birthday gift, Father’s Day, Xmas, or any occasion. Clean modern lettering,
- silhouette of a full-bearded with a mustache with the words Interesting beard fact is that 97% of women prefer men with beards, the other 3% lie is featured. Click on our brand name for more funny beard gifts for women, men & kids.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem